Reunions | Retirement Parties | Birthdays | Anniversaries | Celebrations of Life | Bachelor & Bachelorettes | Mitzvahs | Showers | Proposals
It is an honor to be part of the special moments in our guests' lives. Allow us to plan a memorable event, so all you have to worry about is how much fun you're going to have!
Baby Showers: Firstly, congratulations! What an exciting time in your life. Baby showers at the Lodge are a memorable affair. We can tailor the menu to your needs - craving BBQ, breakfast foods or a table of sweets? Let us know! Dessert and coffee, Champagne brunch with nonalcoholic Ariel Champagne for mom and baby, a gender reveal party or even co-ed options (His and Her Diaper Poker?) are just a few of the things that we can do. We'd love to help you celebrate your upcoming addition and take all of the stress away of planning the perfect party. Also don't forget to book that Babymoon package!
Birthday, Anniversary & Retirement Parties: So many great milestones deserve a great event. Whether the birthday boy is vegetarian, gluten free or loves chicken alfredo, we can work together and come up a memorable menu. If you're looking for something more festive, we can orchestrate a cocktail party with passed hors d'oeuvres, a signature beverage, or punch and a cake cutting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost? The Meeting Room is $200 to rent per day. Cabin costs can be found here. As for food, it really depends on what your budget is. Buffets can be done for around $30 per person, more formal dinners for $50+ per person or dessert and coffee for $15 per person. Keep in mind these are just ballpark figures. We would be happy to estimate a quote for dining and any other services you are interested in.
- What about cake? With enough advance notice, our kitchen can make the perfect cake, cupcakes or any other dessert to help celebrate your event.
- What are the menu options? We have a number of group menus to choose from, you may select limited options off of our regular menus, or the chef may work with you to create a special dish.
- How many can you accommodate? Our Meeting Room can comfortably hold 36 people for a seated function, or more for a less formal function. A full closure fee may apply for large parties. Family Reunions at Savage River Lodge fall into the same pricing bracket as the Tier IV weddings, which requires a full closure and rental of all 26 cabins and yurts.
- Do you have decorations? We can offer tan or burgundy table cloths or, for an additional cost, arrange for others to be rented. We also have a beautiful selection of clear and mercury votives, burlap accessories, small bud vases and other natural touches. Our florist, The Meyersdale Country Bouquet, does amazing work as well. You're welcome to come early to set up.
- When is the best time to have my event? Generally, whenever suits you. However, Friday and Saturday evenings our are busiest times in the restaurant, which limit some of the options available. Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons make great times, but keep in mind that Garrett County liquor law prohibits the sale of alcohol before 1:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- Do I need to stay at Savage River Lodge to hold my event there? Not at all. We will happily welcome you for as long as you're able to stay.