Spring & Summer Events at SRL
- April 20, 2013 Sustainable Wine Tasting: Our annual Green/Sustainable tasting in honor of Earth Day! Lora Lohr will bring us Familia Zuccardi Vida Sparkling Chardonnay, Tiamo Prosecco, Santa Julia Chardonnay, Tiamo Chianti, Honora Vera Monastrell and Santa Julia Cabernet Sauvignon. The tasting is from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m, includes paired appetizers and is $35 per person.
-May 11 2013, FireFly Farms cheese and wine tasting: FireFly Farms in Accident, MD will bring us six to seven of their artisan cheeses with perfectly paired wines. The tasting is from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. and is $35 per person.
-June 17, 2013, Annual Taste of Garrett County event to benefit Garrett Trails
- June 24 - 26, 2013 Semi-Occassional WineTime Tour: Napa Valley 2013 We will be taking our first occassional wine tour through the Napa Valley this June! We're excited to visit all the great wineries we have lined up and tour the region with some of our favorite guests!
- July 2013 Napa Recap Tasting: We'll bring the wines we taste in Napa back to you! Join us as we taste seven to eight different wines, the shining stars of the Napa Valley region. Tasting date to be determined.
- August 10, 2013, Serve it Up Local Cook-Off with area chefs including the Lodge's own Tylor Dinteman! The competition will be held at the Garrett County Fairgrounds. Look for more details coming soon!
NEW to the Lodge - SRL Outfitters Fly Fishing 101 & Casting Classes
*Reservations required and a 50 percent non-refundable deposit will be taken upon booking.
Click here to sign up!
Events Coming Up in 2013:
- October 2013: Celebrate the season with our line up of Octoberfest and autumn beers! We'll have paired appetizers to complement them as well. Tasting date to be determined.
-December 7, 2013: Our Annual Party Planning Wine Tasting! This is always a hit with affordable holiday party wines and paired appetizers (inlcuding recipes)!
FireFly Farms Cheese Tasting