The Lodge provides a peaceful escape from the hectic corporate world. With our 34-occupancy conference room and 18 luxury cabins, there's no better place to hold your next corporate meeting or business retreat, The natural setting is perfect for team-building and brainstorming and provides a private space in the second floor of the main Lodge; including a conference room, restrooms and break area.
You will be provided with all of the comforts of a resort, while coming up with your next big idea, training your team or even giving them the chance to strengthen their relationships.
After your meeting, you can head back to one of our 18 rustic luxury cabins. All cabins are equipped with gas fireplaces, private bathrooms, a loft-style bedroom and a queen-sized pull-out sleeper sofa. Call 301-689-3200 today, or email email@example.com to find our more information and to book your next business function!
Business Retreats Our package for business retreats here at the Lodge includes overnight lodging and meal options that will fit most budgets.
- Single Occupancy, $230 per person, per night
- Double Occupancy, $175 per person, per night
Menu Options We can accommodate any tastes and dietary restrictions. You can see our restaurant offerings here, but if you have something you'd like in mind, just let us know!
- Breakfast: While our package pricing includes a continental breakfast with yogurt, muffins or pastries, fresh fruit and granola, we can upgrade you to something more substantial like egg sandwiches or waffles for a small fee.
- Lunch: Depending on the size of your group, we can offer plated options from our regular menu which can be pre-ordered or a buffet. Buffets can include everything from a soup, salad and sandwich bar with all of the fixings and grilled steak and chicken, or an Italian theme with pasta and salad.
- Dinner: We can offer a plated limited menu from our regular dinner menu which can be pre-ordered, a buffet or even an old-fashioned cookout complete with a bonfire. Dinner is something we try to tailor to each group and we welcome your suggestions.
Team Building The Lodge has a myriad of great team building opportunities available. We can offer fly fishing excursions, snowshoeing and cross country skiing (complete with lessons and rentals), geocaching, wine and cheese tastings, beer tastings, hiking, scavenger hunts, culinary lessons and challenges or a boating excursion on Deep Creek Lake, just to name a few. Our owner Mike can also facilitate any other ideas you have in mind and work to come up with something that is perfect for your needs.
Pharmaceutical Dinners Turn your pharmaceutical dinner from something mundane to an extraordinary experience at the Savage River Lodge. We can seat up to 34 people and will provide equipment, such as a projector and screen, to help you run your event. Dinner is served during the meeting from a limited menu to maximize your clients' time. We charge a rate of $45 per person for the three course meal which includes a salad, an entree and a dessert, along with all non-alcoholic beverages. Additionally, we do charge a $150 meeting room fee.
Contracts & Deposits We do require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit when booking your next event. This ensures that the cabins and meeting room are not booked by another party. In the event that you need to cancel, we will apply the deposit to a different date within a year of your original booking date.
Interested in staying up-to-date with SRL meeting ideas, getting ideas from recent retreats or finding out the latest news? Just subscribe below!